New Boathouse

New Boathouse 2002
Our new boathouse October 2002

Old Boathouses
Original BoathouseThe first boathouse was built by Mr. Alfred J. Carson in the mid 1930's. In this photo, taken in the late 1940's, Mr. Harold A. Carson is working on an addition.
Old BoathouseThe second boathouse, built circa 1955, was leaning to the east and in danger of collapsing by 2002. It had to be replaced.

For more Temagami History and Photos, click here.

Click to Contact Robert Sewell